Ready to go out partying for the night but your eyebrows don’t seem right? That might be the case of every other woman in the world. Since the eyes are the most noticed feature of a person, it’s important to take care of the area surrounding them and the eyebrows top the list. These add definition to the person’s bone structure thus making them more attractive. The plucking, threading and waxing might take a toll at your eyebrows. But there’s no way you can go out without getting them in shape. Or can you?
Of course yes, if you have a pair of fake eyebrows (Temporary tattoo eyebrows) at hand. Great! Now you don’t have to spend hours in front of the mirror, getting the right shape. With a compatible pair of false eyebrows, you can rock a new look and at a more reasonable price than getting a permanent tattoo.
But why do most people prefer temporary tattoo eyebrows over permanent eyebrows? A number of reasons make the former a better choice. Well frankly they are quite inexpensive and easy to use. No surgery is required to get the desired results and you get the perfectly shaped eyebrows without experiencing any painful procedures. So let’s take a look at the features of temporary eyebrows that make them a convenient alternative.
Apply the Tattoo
- Firstly, you’ll have to clean the skin with a facial cleanser, soap or alcohol. It’s highly recommended that you use a non-oil product so do check the labels before applying anything.
- Pat dry the skin. Don’t scrub the area surrounding the eyebrows.
- Check if the eyebrows need to be trimmed or if they work well as they are.
- Next, you’ll have to cut out the fake eyebrows, as close to the printed edge as you can. Remove the clear plastic at the back.
- Position the fake eyebrows where you desire to stick them and press firmly so that it helps them set.
- Wet the tattoo thoroughly with water and wait for 30-40 seconds.
- Peel off the tattoo paper and use it to remove any excess glue around the eyebrows.
- Let it dry and then apply a moisturizer.
Remove the Tattoo
- Quite a simple answer for that, just use baby oil or a facial cleaner and you can easily remove off the false eyebrows.
The temporary tattoos generally last 2-3 days, but it all depends upon how well you treat them. It’s a pity but they don’t last long on oily skin so choose an option that works best for you. If are still having some doubts, then just buy a pair and see for yourself. Visit http://www.beauti-full-brows.com/ and don’t let the latest fashion trend pass you by. They also offer you video demos and instructors that will help you understand the product and how to use that. Their wide range of products is sure to entice you and guarantee high quality products. Take care!